Electric Steam Boiler
output from 250 – 10,000kg/h | pressures from 2bar up to 16bar
ECOTHERM Electric Steam Boilers are used in hospitals or industry when the primary available energy is electricity. The steam is generated by an electric resistor heating flange inside the boiler shell. The units are skid-mounted complete with feed water tank, water treatment and control panel. The complete factory pre piping and wiring ensures quick and easy installation on site.
- complete ready to use skid mounted for easy on site installation
- electric operation does not require gas/oil supply and chimney system
- piping and wiring factory made
- control panel with system visualization, several interfaces with existing BMS (Building Management Systems)
- individual designed as per customer needs
- design and manufacturing according to PED 2014/68/EC or ASME Sect. VIII Div. 1
All stainless steel products are manufactured in our own production facility in Austria.
We are certified as a manufacturing and welding company according to ISO 9001, ISO 3834 and EN 1090.
Several 1,000 tanks, heat exchangers and systems installed worldwide.
Sustainable management is the top priority for ECOTHERM.
In-house test laboratory for thermal and aerodynamic measurements.
We support our customers with photo-realistic presentations and 3D visualization of the products.
All products are designed, optimized and constructed with the latest 3D CAD programs.
Strength calculation and thermal design with the latest calculation software.
The in-house production in Austria ensures fast delivery times.
Every product and every component is designed in accordance with the client's individual requirements.
Components are made of high quality stainless steel.
Production with the most modern CNC processing, welding technology and stainless steel pickling system.