High Capacity Water Heater EDRE
with external shell & tube heat exchanger | 100 – 2,000 kW | for steam/water operation
The High Capacity Water Heater Type “EDRE” is a steam operated water heater which can be used in e.g. hospitals, hotels (laundry) or the industry. Due to the high energy content of steam, a maximum output of hot water can be ensured with minimal floorspace requirement.
- patented shell and tube heat exchanger with turbulator rods
- vertical condensate controlled heat exchanger for maximum power yield
- controller with touch panel, anti-fouling & anti.legionella cycle, monitoring and BMS
- automatic steam side shutoff valve prevents overheating
- saves up to 95% floor space compared to conventional design
- high quality stainless steel AISI316Ti and Duplex
All stainless steel products are manufactured in our own production facility in Austria.
We are certified as a manufacturing and welding company according to ISO 9001, ISO 3834 and EN 1090.
Several 1,000 tanks, heat exchangers and systems installed worldwide.
Sustainable management is the top priority for ECOTHERM.
In-house test laboratory for thermal and aerodynamic measurements.
We support our customers with photo-realistic presentations and 3D visualization of the products.
All products are designed, optimized and constructed with the latest 3D CAD programs.
Strength calculation and thermal design with the latest calculation software.
The in-house production in Austria ensures fast delivery times.
Every product and every component is designed in accordance with the client's individual requirements.
Components are made of high quality stainless steel.
Production with the most modern CNC processing, welding technology and stainless steel pickling system.