Conventional Clean Steam Generator
capacities from 250 – 10,000 kg/h as a standard | higher capacities on request
ECOTHERM Conventional Clean Steam Generators require any primary energy source hotter than the desired steam temperature such as plant steam, thermal oil or super-heated water. The heat of the primary energy source is transferred to the clean steam by internal tube bundle heat exchanger. The units are skid-mounted, complete with feedwater tank, water treatment and control panel. The complete factory pre-piping and wiring ensures quick and easy installation on site.
- skid-mounted, pre-assembled and wired for easy on-site installation
- operation by plant steam, thermal oil or superheated water
- control panel with system visualization, several interfaces with existing BMS (Building Management Systems)
- clean steam vessel and piping made of AISI 316 Ti or Duplex Stainless Steel
- design and manufacturing according to PED 2014/68/EC or ASME Sect. VIII Div. 1
All stainless steel products are manufactured in our own production facility in Austria.
We are certified as a manufacturing and welding company according to ISO 9001, ISO 3834 and EN 1090.
Several 1,000 tanks, heat exchangers and systems installed worldwide.
Sustainable management is the top priority for ECOTHERM.
In-house test laboratory for thermal and aerodynamic measurements.
We support our customers with photo-realistic presentations and 3D visualization of the products.
All products are designed, optimized and constructed with the latest 3D CAD programs.
Strength calculation and thermal design with the latest calculation software.
The in-house production in Austria ensures fast delivery times.
Every product and every component is designed in accordance with the client's individual requirements.
Components are made of high quality stainless steel.
Production with the most modern CNC processing, welding technology and stainless steel pickling system.