Since 2009 the construction of the expected largest health center in Kuwait has been running. ECOTHERM components have been installed and mounted in 2016. The hospital, which provides 1,168 beds, includes also 36 major and minor operating rooms, 4 cardiac cath labs, 4 MRI labs, 4 CT labs and the largest Trauma Centre in the whole Middle East. With these facilities Kuwait wants to offer its inhabitants the best health services, which ever existed. The overall costs of this project amount about 1.16 billion US dollars.
• Turnkey Steam System with 12 m3 Feed Water Tank
• 3x Steam Boilers, each 7,000 kg/h
• 3x Clean Steam Generators, each 4,500 kg/h
• 5x Hot Water Boilers, each 6,000 kW
• 31x High Capacity Water Heaters (Total Capacity: 6,920 kW)
• 15x Drinking Water Cooler Stations
• Installation, Supervision, Commissioning